6/30/2004

2nd and Rose

'kept eating at me' pulled up carpet wood oak slats taking fright without leaving success fully ideal'd (ized) kept eating "depends on me, ya know?" transfer whether rescuing makes it helpless as moments "man, my asshole hurts!" repeated harming appearing ripping (ed) extract "say it!" eating at me kept it

"cover your nose" the whip come up then down backed conviction help less to relinquish (ment) "the need for more" respected in society (social) pillars refuse them feeling "my hearts broken down, again on your porch" it's spelled "tatters" chitter living on Hope love chatter(ing) dream t't't't' grabbing the linked chain fence godlike rescuing

'kept, it eats in me' pulled top slats wooden oak carpet to make examination fright without leaving success entirely ideal'd (ized) remained eat "depends in me, know?" ya transference save makes helpless moments "man, mine hurts!" asshole repeated harming seem "tearing it!" say "extract (ed)" eat me kept to "cover its nose" whip comes above aid more/less for low supported certainty abandon necessity (ment) "the for more" respected refuse (social) columns society broken hearts "my feeling for low, another time porch" it's spelled "tatters" to chitter that t't't't' lives dream chatter(ing) love hope grasping save godlike fence chain

No comments: