11/01/2003

Los Angeles & 3rd - 2

2

son of Minos the simile a cow of spots three dead vat large hat in/of snakes eating herbs living along a chain link fence today "I'll trade you two cigarettes for a needle and thread" what intention reference you countered less of allowing

nets over character as power as science as pants in hand asking Hector returns to Troy fuck this that or E looks old today "I'm tired" locations: school factory prison trains run out to Pasadena

and Thetis warns B "you know those shoes?" yes those red joined street routing Trojans running across to the Mission running back with a toothbrush "wanna trade?" wanna legitimize practice mention that we are dancing tonight

de-centralized internal-ized restraint "pray me a new doggy, pray me" don't let me die honey not tonight wake me doggy pray me tonight as E sleeps no in knife-ing back slice death to bleed death to sliced

No comments: