11/25/2003

Diagram of Landing III

z.1

engaged(ing) activity repeat it(ing) "I don't care how juicy they are - already nough" a H whispers "will you take this/these ants?" with the house it/they live(s) in

tents put up red deep black rope pulling since complexity electric bulbs hung(ing) hanging to somnia-manic sleep gently however consumed hammered-ing Ceravno and Astra dancing around tapping a hat explosive brim run run run run run

chanting

"take my hand, take my arm I'll take you to the sea"

singing

"my hand take are take my arm to the sea to take"

H rocks back once forward the soup sign reads Circe around a circle painted red [faint-ing spread sausage in order by length] width staked attached nuts bolts pole run run run run run

did she say epistemological eatery engaging-ed activities re-re-repeated it not well done enough an Aretha hand slides over the counter "I say Franklin was my man" kite & key that's what we'll be-iac

No comments: